" and will not allow the user to save the page.
It is possible , certain enterprise customers may find this too restrictive and unnecessary for a secure, internal instance . In that case, you can follow the steps below to turn off the XSS filtering. However, please be aware that, in doing so, the deployment would be vulnerable to XSS and XSRF attacks.
Release 4.1 and Upwards
- Go to System Administration -> System Parameters
- Search for net.etouch.filter.xss
- Set the value to false
- Click on Save.
1. Navigate to $INSTALLDIR/cm/WEB-INF.
2. Open web.xml in a text editor.
3. Comment the following tag. After commenting the tag should look like the following.
4. Comment the following tag.
After commenting it should look like the following.
5. Restart the SamePage server.